The heart of what we do is in our name: We create 'Youth Friendly' media, documents, resources and materials. Usually this involves taking a large strategy or plan document through several processes over a couple of weeks to create a bright engaging shorter summarised version that communicates the heart of the message for children and/or young people.
Have a look at some examples here.
- We realise that formal documents are sometimes complicated and confusing, full of in-house abbreviations, jargon and language that is not used in everyday communication.
- We take the time to age translate your document into plain English (and Welsh) that children and young people can relate to.
- We aim to help you communicate with the children and young people that access your services.
- We work with children and young people to help them communicate their opinions, experiences and perspective.
- We know how powerful film and web-based information can be and how important it is to be excellent.
A lot of the projects we do are designed around the organisation and the young people that are involved in it. Please get in touch with us, we will happily arrange to meet you for a coffee and to chat through your vision or ideas.
A lot of are clients seem to really like what we do, for example:
Lindsay Weatherall - Senior Planning Officer for Conwy CBC.
I am very pleased with the work Youth Friendly did for us on the Conwy Youth Friendly LDP. Particularly how they managed to condense a complex planning document whilst conveying its key messages, and present this in an imaginative and appealing format. More comments