Youth Friendly Documents
The heart of what we do is in our name: We create 'Youth Friendly' media, documents, resources and materials. Usually this involves taking a large strategy or plan document through several processes over a couple of weeks to create a bright engaging shorter summarised version that communicates the heart of the message for children and/or young people.
- We realise that formal documents are sometimes complicated and confusing, full of in-house abbreviations, jargon and language that is not used in everyday communication.
- We take the time to age translate your document into plain English (and Welsh if required) that children and young people can relate to.
- We aim to help you communicate with the children and young people that access your services.
- We work with children and young people to help them communicate their opinions, experiences and perspective.
Basically we work to make your strategies, projects, plans and policies
- easier to read;
- easier to understand;
- easier to engage with; and
- just a bit more friendly.